Monday 28 September 2009

Kenpo X and Stretch X Chest and Back

I have not had time to update my page over the last two days, so will do a triple now.
So Saturday was Kenpo X and I am definitely seeing some changes now. Its incredible really to think how the body changes so quickly. My cardio has improved and my strength for sure. Moves which I have been struggling with are easier.
Ah ha muscle confusion comes in soon, and I can see why. My muscles are getting used to the workouts and although they are hard still the change up will be great.
I am going to also have photos taken professionally at the end of P90x so now I have even more motivation....Come on Bring iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!
Weight has stabilised but fat percentage is lower again. Sure it might not be military precision with these callipers but its appearing like I have dropped between 5-7% body fat in two weeks. This makes me happy. Finally a program that works with a diet to really get you where you want to be. I highly recommend P90X!!
Today Monday, I did Chest and Back. I added a little more weight to burn on those 6-10 reps and pushed myself to Bring It. On my second run of Military push ups I hit failure but only on those. I literally could not move anymore.
Ab Ripper X was as usual a lovely burn, did I say lovely burn? Oh yeah you start to want that more and more...
Onwards and forwards, stronger everyday..

No comments:

Post a Comment