Monday 5 October 2009

Hello Again

OK well I have decided to update this weekly seeing as changes happen slowly and time is often an issue.
After 29th September ( last post ) I completed the third week of P90x. Currently I am writing on Monday the 5th of October and will do on every Monday from now on. I have seen some excellent changes occurring physically and to say this is easy would be lying. My strength and tone has increased while my Body fat has dropped. It appears I have lost nearly 3 pounds of water weight and will now more start burning fat all over. From what I have read it takes around three weeks for the body to adjust to the high protein meal plan and from there after a loss in water weight the real lard starts coming off. My own personal pictures are showing the emergence of a more defined physique which is really satisfying to see.
The diet has been difficult some times especially weekends where I might want to eat a cake or drink a coke but I have not faltered and my will power has rode me through the tough spots. One thing that keeps me going is the thought of finishing the 90 days and seeing that although I have had changes they are not what they could of been if I had followed the diet correctly.
A positive thing that has come from this so far is that I got another background job in a movie, basically based on my physique. That has really boosted my motivation and I am so looking forward to the end result!!
This week ahead sees me not doing resistance training but allowing a rest....hmmmm yeah right. Though there is no weight training so to speak this week there is however a tonne load of new exercises aimed at getting the body ready for building mass in Phase 2. Today Yoga X again, tomorrow Tuesday will be Core Synergistics and boy does that look hardcore. Onwards and upwards!!

3 comments:

  1. 0% cheating is hard...and maybe not the best choice psychologically in the long run. When I did it I found that having one cheat meal a week did the trick, without any impact on the program...
    Bit of cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean- Marc hope the new jobs going well. I know what you mean about the cheat day. But I am going to stick to this 100%. At the end of the day its a lifestyle change not just a diet. So much of that is psychological and I am willing to change my ways if it means I don't have to grow older getting all gooey and bent over then I am up for it!!
    Besides the changes I have already started to see and feel are so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And where are the pics? ?????

    ReplyDelete