Tuesday 27 October 2009

Hello Again

Whoa I am back. Have been working out religiously with Tony Horton and following the diet to a T. I have not really felt inspired to write on here as not much changes as you work out. Sure you get stronger and come across challenges but that is all part of it as I am sure most know. 
One thing I will say is that my eating habits have changed dramatically for the better since starting the plan. Eating clean and healthy is no longer what I look at as being just about P90X its about a whole life change and I feel good for it. It seems these days so many people are out of shape and eat really bad foods its shocking.. The healthier you get the more slug in the puddle energy you see coming from others.
Getting healthy is great, I feel good for it and look better for it. I am on my third week of Phase 2 now so rest week coming up (not really a rest though on P90X). Time flies when your having fun so I must be enjoying it even if some days I find myself cursing the TV with obscenities like You C**T Horton. Of course I don't mean it but boy you certainly get pushed with P90X.

No comments:

Post a Comment